Results and Reports
|Subject||St Marys 2019 KS2 SATs Performance||National Average 2019 KS2 SATs Performance|
|% of pupils achieving the expected standard in reading, writing and maths||86%||65%|
|% of pupils achieving a higher standard in reading, writing and maths||33%||11%|
|Pupils’ average scaled score in the reading test||107.2||104|
|Pupils’ average scaled score in the maths test||108.2||105|
|Average progress that pupils have made in reading between KS1 & KS2||0.66||0.0|
|Average progress that pupils have made in writing between KS1 & KS2||2.37||0.0|
|Average progress that pupils have made in maths between KS1 & KS2||1.26||0.0|
As a result of the cancellation of the 2020 statutory assessments, the most recent set of schools’ results is from the 2019 statutory assessments.
We would love you to read the most recent independent inspections of our school, so you can find out about all the wonderful things we are doing.
The most recent ofsted inspection of the school took place in March 2022 and the school was judged as continuing to be Outstanding in all areas.
This has been followed by our Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report – our RE report, which we are delighted to say was also judged to be Outstanding.
Please use this link to leave your views on Our School with Ofsted.
- St Mary's - Pupil Premium Statement 2022-23
- St Mary's - Pupil Premium Statement 2021-22
- St Mary's - PE & Sport Premium 2022-23
- St Mary's - PE & Sport Premium 2021-22
- St Mary's - Historical Statutory Data to 2018
- St Mary's - Ofsted Report March 2022
- St Mary's - SIAMS (RE) REPORT - June 2016
- St Mary's - SEND Information Report