We like to see all our children wearing the correct uniform; it helps them to be proud of their school and creates a sense of identity and belonging. We have chosen items for our uniform which are practical for school wear and can be purchased from our two uniform suppliers. For online orders please use Mapac. If you prefer to try items on in store you can find our uniform locally at Victoria 2 school.
Victoria 2 School
246 Hoe St, Walthamstow,
London E17 3AX
- Burgundy Cardigan/Sweatshirt with St Mary’s logo.
- Grey Trousers/Skirt or Pinafore Dress.
- Plain white shirt/blouse/polo shirt.
- Plain grey/ black socks (for boys) and white/ black / grey socks or tights (for girls)
- Sensible shoes in black (no heels)
- As winter uniform
- Grey Shorts/Culottes
- School style pink check/gingham dresses
- Sensible Sandals with an ankle strap in Black, White or Pink. (No flip flops)
- Any sensible cap or sun hat may be worn.
- PE t shirt in white
- Black PE shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Black trainers for outdoor PE
- In cold weather black joggers
- St Mary’s Book Bag
- St Mary’s PE Bag/ Plain colour drawstring bag
If you have any queries regarding purchasing school uniform whether its a general enquiry or a specific enquiry about a placed order you must ring the suppliers directly.
For health and safety reasons no jewellery should be worn in school with the exception of religious items, stud earrings and watches. Children must remove all earrings and watches before PE and games lessons otherwise they will not be able to take part in the lesson, and the school cannot accept liability for any such items lost or damaged in school. Make-up and nail polish are not permitted.
Please ensure that all items of uniform, PE kit and other belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name. This avoids items getting lost, and allows our monitors to relocate property in the lost bucket to it’s owner. These can be purchased by using the below supplier. If you use our school code, 20% of your order is donated to the school fund. If you would like more information on what our school fund is used for please click here